Please read the terms and conditions carefully. While using any current or future services offered by KashMate.com or any of its affiliates, whether or not included in the KashMate.com website, you will abide by these Terms & conditions the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
, which also governs your visit to www.KashMate.com & use thereof, to fully understand our practices.
Terms and conditions are binding for all transactions and actions including but not limited to sign up, earning free KashMate curreny titled as Trade Rupees (“TR”) or Trade Rupees, promotions, buying Trade Rupees, fees, membership packages buying goods & services from other users or the KashMate store, referrals etc. Processing& acceptance of each action & transaction on www.KashMate.com
is expressly subject to and conditioned on your assent to these terms and conditions of sale. No other terms & conditions will apply.
KashMate.com (referred to as “KashMate” or “the site” or “the website”) is a service operated by Clearprise Technologies Private Limited, having its registered office at 276, 1st Floor, Sultan Sadan 1, Saidulajab, New Delhi 110030 and these terms shall include current or future services offered by KashMate.com or any of its affiliates, whether or not included on the KashMate.com website, you will abide by these Terms & conditions, the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
When you visit www.KashMate.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our website or at times call you telephonically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
The website www.KashMate.com allows users (businesses & individuals) to sell and buy items & services (used & new) for KashMate Trade Rupees (TR) or part cash (INR) & part Trade Rupees. We however presently do not allow users to charge more than 30% of the agreed list price in cash (INR), i.e they need to charge minimum 70% Trade Rupees and the balance may be charged in cash (INR). KashMate enables users to buyer from others or sell to others through Trade Rupees or part Trade Rupees/part cash wherein KashMate receives the Trade Rupees/cash from buyers and transfers to the seller once the deliveries are successfully executed. KashMate Trade Rupees are the site’s proprietary currency and a medium of exchange for transactions only on www.KashMate.com and not usable outside of the website. Trade Rupees are not convertible or refundable in the form of Cash (INR money) under any circumstances. KashMate Trade Rupees can only be redeemable against items or services as listed on www.KashMate.com. KashMate also operates its own store titled – “KashMate Store” which offers new items & services, these offers are sold directly by KashMate.com. Users need to take all possible precautions and do relevant checks as to offers posted by other users and at the KashMate store (as seller) and only then decide to purchase. While KashMate is responsible for all products or services sold directly (i.e seller name is mentioned as the "KashMate store") and offer selective warranty’s where applicable& stocks and ships these products directly, KashMate is NOT responsible for any dealings between users. KashMate is only responsible for facilitation and transfer of Trade Rupees or cash for transactions between users. Trade Rupees are valid for lifetime and do not have any expiry date.
KashMate offers free & premium (paid) membership options, also entailing fees (cheque) on sales transactions. Please read the fees & charges
section carefully. Users may also buy Trade Rupees from KashMate.com by paying cash (INR).
Users should sell on www.KashMate.com and accept Trade Rupees as payment only if they are fully aware of the site working policy and are willing to use the Trade Rupees to buy items or services listed on the site and not otherwise.
Site operating policy & working:
The site offers items & services from other users (individuals & businesses) for sale as well as items & services directly by the website owner - Clearprise Technologies and listed on the site with the seller details marked as “KashMate Store” section or the same may be listed on other regular sections of the site with the seller details marked as “KashMate” or “KashMate Store”. The items & offers listed by users could be new or used and all details regarding the specs, pricing, quality and delivery details would be mentioned in the product detail pages for you to review, check and then make a decision.
The site enables you to pay for items & services through Trade Rupees or part cash/money & part Trade Rupees. The Trade Rupees could be bought by you from KashMate.com or earned by selling your own items & services or may be offered to you free as a result of various on going promotions such as sign up, referrals and third party promotions. KashMate.com enables users to save cash on purchases and also easily sell & liquidate their own items & services such as extra, used or unused lying goods at home etc. KashMate also lists offers from businesses who may list their items & services for sale to other users.
KashMate.com strictly urges you to exercise all caution and checks while purchasing from other users. Presently OTP verification is compulsory for completing any sign up and the same shall be required in order for any referral or other bonus Trade Rupees. Upto maximum 10K KM referral Trade Rupees.
You understand that KashMate does not control, and is not responsible for ads, directory information, business listings/information, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails sent from outside KashMate’s domain or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Website or another Third Party Website (defined below) or offerings, comments, user postings, files, images, photos, video, sounds, business listings/information and directory information or any other material made available through the Website and the Service ("Content"), and that by using the Website and the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will KashMate be liable in any way for the Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using or reading any Content listed, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge and agree that KashMate cannot and does not pre-screen or approve all Content, but that KashMate has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or move any Content that is or may be available through the Service, for violating these Terms and such violation being brought to KashMate’s knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all. Furthermore, the Website and Content available through the Website may contain links to other third party websites ("Third Party Websites"), which are completely unrelated to KashMate. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. KashMate makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Website, and your linking to any other websites is completely at your own risk and KashMate disclaims all liability thereto.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service. In connection with such Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) you own or have and shall continue to, for such time the Content is available on the Website, have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such Content on the Service and Website (including without limitation all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content) and authorize KashMate to use such Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Website and these Terms; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person or business in the Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person or business to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Website and these Terms. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content; however, by submitting any Content on the Website, you hereby grant to KashMate an irrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Website and KashMate's (and its successors') business, including without limitation for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website and Content therein (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. These rights are required by KashMate in order to host and display your Content. Furthermore, by you posting Content to any public area of the Service, you agree to and do hereby grant to KashMate all rights necessary to prohibit or allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service or Website by any party for any purpose. You also hereby grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Website. The foregoing license to each user granted by you terminates once you or KashMate remove or delete such Content from the Website.
KashMate does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and KashMate expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user Content. KashMate does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and KashMate may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if properly notified in accordance with applicable law that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. KashMate reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. KashMate may also terminate a user's access to the Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer or found to be indulging in any act contrary to these Terms. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Website more than twice. Further, at its sole discretion, KashMate reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms.
Buying Trade Rupees:
Users may buy Trade Rupees from the “Buy Trade Rupees
” section or while shopping for an item by adding the “Buy Trade Rupees” amount in the cart.
Delivery options for items including local pick ups:
Users may opt to supply items through couriers, e delivery (where applicable) or by way of local pick of the item from a mutually acceptable venue. In case of local pick ups users strictly agree to exercising utmost precaution to check for item quality and specs as per what was displayed and agreed to. In case buyers pay sellers any cash directly the same shall be the responsibility of the buyer and shall in no way have any liability or relation to KashMate.
Users may also use the KashMate customer support service to request for transfer of Trade Rupees from Buyer to Seller on the phone upon proper authentication by the buyer. Trade Rupees transferred once shall be the responsibility of the buyer and it shall be assumed that the buyer has fully inspected the items for sales being offered by the seller and upon approval has requested to transfer the Trade Rupees to the buyer. Users may also transfer Trade Rupees through the “Transfer Trade Rupees” section whereby buyers may transfer Trade Rupees online to sellers.
KashMate store pricing: All prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. Prices prevailing at commencement of placing the order will apply. Posted prices includes all taxes and charges. In case there are any additional charges or taxes the same will be mentioned on the website or the product information page.
Other user pricing: Offers from other users are strictly dependent upon them and KashMate has no control over their actions. Users may change pricing without notice. Prices may include extra charges towards taxes or delivery and shall be mentioned in the offer page. Once confirmed by the seller, prices prevailing at the commence of placing the order shall apply.
KashMate.com enables payments through Trade Rupees and cash (INR payments). Offers mention the complete payment details such as full Trade Rupees or part Trade Rupees and part cash/money. We as a rule do not allow charging of full money/cash by users. All payments of Trade Rupees and cash must be received by us prior to confirmation of your order on either other users or the KashMate store. Your payments (Trade Rupees & cash) are credited back in cash an order is not confirmed by the seller or the KashMate store (as applicable) or remains undelivered or is cancelled either by you or the seller. Upon confirmation by the seller or KashMate store, your payments (Trade Rupees & cash) are transferred to the “KashMate safety account” and only further credited to the seller once you confirm delivery. In case of purchases made from the KashMate store your payments are debited upon confirmation of your order by the KashMate store.
We accept payment by cheque/cash/draft, net-banking, credit card, debit card and shall soon incorporate cash card & mobile payments.
Key Trade Terms:
- All exchanges between users on the website shall strictly be as per these terms & conditions.
- Users shall receive payment as agreed in their listing, i.e either part cash (INR) or Trade Rupees and post execution of the order the payment terms cannot change under circumstances.
- Users cannot under circumstances, demand full cash from the buyer or KashMate or demand part cash unless the same was as per the listing done& order executed.
- Users agree that they are fully aware of the working & rules of the website and also possible options for purchase using Trade Rupees.
- Users agree that all tax and statutrory compliances shall strictly be their responsibility alone.
- In case of any bulk purchases or sales done with KashMate Store directly, addiotional terms as agreed in a written purchase order if any shall apply.
- Any membership fees paid shall be non remimbursable. Transaction fees are payable strictly within 07 days of transactions and users agree to a blocking of 3-3.5 times of the Trade Rupees in case of fees due. For example in case Rs 1000 (INR) fees is due, then KashMate reservces the right to automatically block 1000 x 3 times – INR 3000 Trade Rupees from the users account, till the fees is paid.
- In case of non payment of fees, KashMate reserves the right to block all Trade Rupees in users account and suspend the account indefinitely.
Featured Ads & Postings:
Shipping and Handling:
KashMate store purchases: We will arrange for shipment of the products or vouchers (for services) to you. Shipping schedules are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in the shipments. Title and risk of loss and damages pass on to you upon the products delivery to you. In case reverse shipment cannot be arranged by us due to unavailability of our logistics partners, then in that case you may be requested to send such products through any available courier services. Delivery charges where applicable are mentioned in the individual product information pages.
Other user purchases: Purchases from other users may involve shipping through courier, e-deliveries or local pick ups. Courier charges in case applicable shall be mentioned in the offer page or may be negotiated directly between you and the users. All such shipping between users shall be the responsibility of the seller and KashMate shall not be held responsible for any delays or damages. In case of local pick up from the sellers location by the buyer, the buyers shall be responsible for approval of the product, quality and confirmation of successful receipt of the product to enable transfer of payment to the seller. Post local pick up by the buyer, the buyer shall not be eligible for any refund or claims or complaints regarding quality or order mismatch.
Return of Products by you:
We only accept selective returns of purchases made from the KashMate store and only if the same is specified in the listing.
We will accept the return of the products, provided such return is for products that are defective, wrongly delivered, wrong product, damaged during transit, incomplete package etc. subject to the condition that we are informed about such discrepancies within 72 hours from the date of receipt of the product and provided that the products are returned in their original condition. However, in case of transit damages, the issue has to be reported within 48 hours, after which we may not be able to accept the complaint. Please also review the cancellation & returns policy.
Easy replacement (only for items bought from the KashMate store):
KashMate offers easy replacement for select products sold on the KashMate store, under certain conditions which are mentioned below.
- Customers will notify us of any damage or defect within 72 hours from the date of receipt of delivery of the products.
- In case of transit damages, the issue has to be reported within 48 hours, after which we may not be able to accept the complaint.
- We may ask you to share the images of the product and the internal & external packaging material.
- Once we agree to replace, the defective/damaged product will be replaced with a brand new product at no extra cost.
- In case customer fails to inform KashMate within the stipulated time frame, KashMate reserves the right to accept or reject such request at its discretion.
- KashMate will try to replace the specific product ordered. However, the company reserves the right to offer an alternate product in case the product is Out of Stock or Discontinued by the manufacturer.
- The replacement guarantee is valid only in cases of manufacturing defects and transport damages. Return policy is not valid for perishable products and certain products specified as “ non returnable” etc. If one comes across any issue with these products, they are advised to contact our customer support team within 24 hours. We will try to resolve the complaint in the best possible manner; however, it’s not guaranteed that we’ll be able to provide replacement/refund request. Damages due to normal wear & tear and negligence on part of the customer or Digital content such as e-books is not returnable at all.
Changes and Cancellation:
For user to user transactions, please refer to the cancellations & returns policy. We only allow changes and cancellation on KashMate store purchases.
Any item additions, quantity changes or specification changes made to accepted orders will be modified in the order details. All sales are final, provided, however, item cancellations and quantity reductions may be made before the order is shipped. We may, without liability, cancel any accepted order before shipment if our credit department does not approve your credit or if there are other problems with the payment mode selected by you.
Cancellation of Order by KashMate Store:
KashMate reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product due to any of the below reasons:
- Technical issues related to pricing information.
- Non-availability of the product(s).
- Payment problem identified by Fraud Detection Department. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same. Note: We may put additional checks and verifications or seek more information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or a part of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
You agree not to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
- That violates any law or regulation
- That is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant KashMate all of the license rights granted herein;
- That infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
- That is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- That violates any (local) equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant.
- That threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- That impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an KashMate employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- That is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, • That constitutes or contains pyramid schemes, affiliate marketing, link referral codes,junk mail,spam,chain letters,or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
- That constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Website which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to KashMate users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- That includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by KashMate
- That advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
- That disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- That employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post advertisement on a third party Website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- Make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
- Collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g,. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- Repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
- Post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by KashMate or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Website.
- Use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on KashMate without human intervention or authorship, automated posting device, including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; or
License and Website Access:
General: KashMate.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of www.KashMate.com.
No license for commercial sale: This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its content; any collection and use of any product listing, description, or pricing; copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
No reproduction: This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of KashMate.com.
No framing: You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information ( including images, text, page layout, or form) of KashMate.com and its affiliates without the express written consent.
Metatags: You may not use any metatags or any other 'hidden text' utilizing KashMate.com's name or trademarks without the express written consent of KashMate.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by KashMate.com.
Protection of Your Account: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Use by Children: KashMate does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults. If you are under age of 18 years, you may use KashMate.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. KashMate.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and other content
Nature of content: Visitors to KashMate.com may post reviews, comments and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights to otherwise injuries to third party or objectionable and does not consist of or contains software virus, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailing or any form of spam.
False information: You may not use false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. KashMate.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted contents.
Rights Granted: If you do post content or submit material and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant KashMate.com and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensed right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant KashMate.com and its affiliate sites and sub-license the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if KashMate.com chooses.
Right Owned: You represent and warrant that you own all the rights or otherwise or control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content to supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify KashMate.com or its affiliate for all claims resulting from the content you supply. KashMate.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. KashMate.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.